- Clean up confirmation and Removal Assessments
- Sampling and Analyses Plans (SAPS)
- Statistical Based Sampling Design
- Soil, Air, and Water Sampling Analyses
OSHA, D.O.T., ICS, First Aid
& CPR Training
- Certified Professional Instructors
- Safe Work Practices
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER
- 8-Hour HAZWOPER Refresher
- American Red Cross
- Air Sampling
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Risk Based Analyses
Technical ServicesOur Technical Services Division performs environmental sampling and site assessment services in accordance with local, state and federal agency regulations. Whenever possible, we use proven field-testing methodologies that help reduce costs and shorten project schedules.
Examples of field-testing methodologies include immunoassay field test kits for PCBs and x-ray fluorescence (XRF) technology to assist with assessment and remediation of metals in soils. Our expert personnel are knowledgeable of the latest soil, water, air and sediment sampling techniques.